About Me

My photo
I had had another blogspot named lisse88 which used to be my main blogger, but recently, I can't seem to be able to assess it, keeps redirecting me to some stupid ad.. "All about yaoi" is my new place to rave on. But I still prefer my old blogger, so if anyone knw a way to get rid of that ad.. please tell me. Thanks.
RSS
Post Icon

Finder Series

poor aki.. XD - Chapter 1 of Escape and Love

And I totally squeaked at Asami's appearance! - Chapter 1 of Escape and Love

Can someone please render and color that pic?? -Chapter 2 of Escape and Love (Finder series)

Edited: There I rendered it!!! o.O Not the best, I know, I'm a real amateur on photoshop. sigh. but hey, at least it's my first ever rendered pic. :D

Hm. :D because of this pic, I have to change my blog into a 18 + blog. hahahahah.

Even though Finder isn't my FIRST BL manga, it caught my eyes the moment I read it, and still is my top fav. The plot is hot, the characters are HOT, even H scenes are HOOOT! *fly off and hide under blanket* Asami is the kinda seme that I dreamt of, cool, strong, high-ecosocial status, etc. He's just perfect. :D Aki, cute but at the same time strong in character as well. Finder ended with the Hong Kong part, vol 5.

There I thought Finder series by Yamane Amano's works ended with the Extra chapter of Vol 5, and just recently found out that it's still continuing into Vol 6. Escape and Love. Kya. I can't express the excitement with words when I see the new story with the arts. It's just soooo breath-taking. I'm so in love with this couple _ Asami x Akihito. *rant on and on* -- just ignore me.

Currently there are three chapters translated into english, the 4th chap is released end of last month but lucky for me, I managed to read it in a different language. N now I'm just so desperate for the next chapter to come out!!! why does it have to stop at the interestng part??? T_T

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment