About Me

My photo
I had had another blogspot named lisse88 which used to be my main blogger, but recently, I can't seem to be able to assess it, keeps redirecting me to some stupid ad.. "All about yaoi" is my new place to rave on. But I still prefer my old blogger, so if anyone knw a way to get rid of that ad.. please tell me. Thanks.
RSS
Post Icon

kichiku megane official novels, desktop assessories

a

Most of those who played BL games must know this game. ^_^ I started checking this out from manga. It focuses on Megane Katsuya x Midou. And naturally, being a sad sadistic fangirl, I fall in love with the story almost immediately.

And so I started hunting down for the game. As I am aware that it doesn't have english translated game, I downloaded chinese version (lucky I know chinese and there is chinese translated by otomedream).

Quite contrary to my initial plan, I came to love Midou x normal Katsuya the most. Followed by Honda x normal Katsuya. yeah yeah, you might ask, why not megane Katsuya?? Nooo.. don't misunderstand. I meant I did like megane Katsuya, when he's angry with Midou, he's sooo cool, that is what I think. But as soon as I played the normal Katsuya route, I found that side of him more ... cute ukish, and his personality is my favorite type. In the first game, his story with Honda almost made me cry and in kichiku megane R, the sequel, I can feel the strong love between him and Midou. I squeaked when Midou cried out his name when he was hit by the car. Megane Katsuya became more human-like in kichiku R but normal Katsuya became more demanding/selfish in kichiku R. It doesn't really bothered me, cause I still love Katsuya.

Other than manga, visual Fan book, and games, this producer, Tamami had created the official novel for the story. There are currently two books. First story focused on Midou x normal Katsuya (kya!), and second on megane Katsuya x Midou.
I tried searching for the translated version for the novel but only managed to find the raw and chinese versions. Can find them all from Aarinfantasy. I am planning to translate the novel. In fact, am halfway through with it, dunno if I will have the determination to finish it all or not. the only reason I'm doing this despite the long translation work, is because I love the story. :)

And then, there's these desktop assessories. see the pic above? the little cute chibi katsuya and midou?? This mascot is actually included in the fandisc along with wallpaper and screensaver. this mascot can talk with you, congrats you on your birthday, and you can choose his fashion for him! Katsuya or any other character that you chooses played as alarm clock, and you can even ask his seme/uke out to join him decorate your desktop. :D and as time passes, the 'talk' function will turn green, n he will speak different things to you as you clicked. And then... there's the music function, where you played the music through him, he will pick up a microphone and sing. All summarized in one word, it's cute!
And that's not all, the screensaver... there are three types. and one of them is the chibi type (again) it's cute, the katsuya with a bread dangling in his mouth, picking a bottle of milk running along the road, then the midou carrying a file, with two stars around him to bring out his coolness, walking along the road, and honda with the ball kicking etc etc. All animated!

Kichiku megane (chinese translated) download from here (japanese can go AF again)

Kichiku megane R (chinese translated) download from here

All three desktop accessories in kichiku megane R can download from here . (raysource needed)

The manga (licensed) .. u can find find yourself, if cannot only you pm me. hahaha.
volume 2 ongoing (focus on honda x normal katsuya)

visual fanbook can download from here

official novel in japanese can download from here

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, found this through google, you said you were halfway done translating the novel? ;; Did you finish it at all? ;3; sorry for seem so demanding when I've never met you before >_<;;;

Anonymous said...

No Way! Did you translate kichiku megane chapter 1?!!! Thank You Sooo much!!! I can't read Japanese so I'm at the end of my rope here but you save me big time. I know this make me sound creepy but I love you!! thank you so much and I hope you continue translating this novel!

Post a Comment